Sunday, September 29, 2013

Okay, Paper Work Sent to FAA

My kidney transplant doctor appoint, after being delayed by a month, went very well.  All of my numbers are within guidelines and medications are working well.  As far as he is concerned he does not need to review my blood work monthly, and opting for every other month. 

So, once my doctor completed his evaluation for the FAA, it was in the mail within 18 hours. 

Now, I begin the waiting game for my approval from Oklahoma FAA so that I can take official exam from my AME.  Usually, they are very reasonable and if I want to start some flying lessons before then I guess I can call and request them to expedite my paperwork.  Until then I might as well do ground school again and re-take my written and see if I can repeat that 93% I got last time. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey David, very happy to know your improvement. I'm in the same boat. I had a kidney transplant 6 month ago. I'm doing great, per my doc. I'm a cfi & flew for a regional airlines until my kidney problem. Today I went to see my AME with all the required paperwork. He's deferring all to FAA. As you said, 3/4 month wait. Is there any way to expedite the process? Thanks, Mel

Naum Franpos said...


Most of the people traveling are using planes for transportation we all know that many risk and it is quite scary when riding on the plane. Investing best travel insurance helps you secure when you are traveling

MiraO said...

Prayers and well wishes for continual progress toward your goal! Very Admirable!

Unknown said...

your blog is so impressive, through this blog we getting the superb information which is always

helpfull for us.
http://renalspecialtyexam.com/demo_confirm

Unknown said...

It’s good that you’re feeling hale right before your exam! I really hope you passed it. It’s kinda symbolic I think, like being given wings after working for your goals, which started from a childhood dream to fly. Please post more about the current status of your flight education. Your story has been an inspiration, and I wish it still continues to be so for all of your readers.

Shawn @ HolsteinAviation.com

Unknown said...

A person stated it is boosted your home leisure field 12 per cent as well as whichever.BL: Yeah.GS: Once the thing is the availability actually meeting demand, does one notice that number growing more or otherwise not?BL: Nicely, one important thing, the particular Tough luck is a bit slight bogus amount for the reason that it's a year-over-year fraction assessment. If you really remember, on this occasion this past year we had this specific tiny name called Mobile Only two which usually arrived...GS: Never got word of the idea.BL: Therefore, an alternate way to think about it is the fact that we presume that will for the yr, the home and amusement revenues can develop in between 30 and also 45 percent.

Fifa 15 Coins PC

Fifa 15 Coins PS3